The Squadron is an accredited IS-BAO audit organization for both fixed wing and rotary wing operators.
IS-BAO establishes precise protocols and guidelines that are to be followed by all accredited auditors during the audit process. However, not all audits are the same. A well-conducted audit will provide considerable insight into organizational strengths and vulnerabilities. Constructive feedback should articulate performance gaps and help guide continuous improvement efforts to support steady progression through the 3 Stages of IS-BAO certification. There is far more to the auditing process than simply checking boxes.
Who would this be suitable for?
- All corporate and private flight departments
- Government Agencies
What is normally involved?
- A lead IS-BAO certified auditor is selected as the liaison
- Policy and procedural documents are reviewed
- On-site audit conduct by one or two Squadron auditors over 2 to 3 days
- Lead auditor will provide immediate feedback on findings
- Full reports written for Flight Department on findings
- IS-BAO documentation drafted to apply for certification for successful Flight Departments